- Eren Şahiner, M. Korhan Erturaç, Georgios S. Polymeris, Niyazi Meriç Methodological studies on integration time interval’s selection for the luminescence ages using quartz and feldspar minerals; sediments collected from Sakarya, Turkey
- G.S. Polymeris, E. Şahiner, Y.K. Kadioğlu,N. Meriç, “Properties of quartz TA – OSL signal with a peculiar decay shape for SAR TA – OSL applications”, Radiation Measurements
- N. Meriç, E. Aşlar, E. Şahiner, Y.K. Kadioğlu, G.S. Polymeris, “Step annealing and fading studies on EPR signals of Durango apatite for various grain size fractions at the edge of the nano-scale; comparison with the corresponding luminescence results”, Radiation Measurements
- Şahiner, E., Erturaç, M. K., & Meriç, N. (2017). Termal-Asistan Optik Uyarmalı Lüminesans (TA-OSL) Tekniğiyle Milyon Yıl Mertebesindeki Jeolojik Örneklerin Tarihlendirilmesi: Gediz Taraçaları, Kula/Manisa. Türkiye Jeoloji Bülteni/Geological Bulletin of Turkey, 60(4), 489-506.
- Aşlar, E., Şahiner, E., Polymeris, G. S., & Meriç, N. (2017). Determination of trapping parameters in BeO ceramics in both quenched as well as reconstructed thermoluminescence glow curves using various analysis methods. Applied Radiation and Isotopes. Volume 129, November 2017, Pages 142-151
- Şahiner, E., Meriç, N., & Polymeris, G. S. (2017). Thermally assisted OSL application for equivalent dose estimation; comparison of multiple equivalent dose values as well as saturation levels determined by luminescence and ESR techniques for a sedimentary sample collected from a fault gouge. Nuclear Instruments and Methods in Physics Research Section B: Beam Interactions with Materials and Atoms, 392, 21-30.
- S. Polymeris, V. Giannoulatou, A. Kyriakidou, I.K. Sfampa, G. Theodorou, E. Şahiner, N. Meric, G. Kitis, K.M. “Paraskevopoulos, Bioactivity characterization of 45S5 bioglass using TL, OSL and EPR: Comparison with the case of 58S sol-gel bioactive glass”, January (2017) Materials Science & Engineering C, Volume 70 , Pages 673–680.
- Kitis, G.S. Polymeris, E. Sahiner, N. Meric, V. Pagonis, “Influence of the infrared stimulation on the optically stimulated luminescence in four K-feldspar samples”, Journal of Luminescence, August (2016), Volume 176, Pages 32–39.
- Kitis, G.S. Polymeris, M. Prokic, N. Meric, V. Pagonis, “Prompt isothermal decay of thermoluminescence in MgB4O7:Dy,Na and LiB4O7:Cu,In dosimeters” Radiation Measurements, January (2016), Volume 84, Pages 15-25.
- Eren Şahiner, Niyazi Meriç , George S. Polymeris, “Impact of different mechanical pre-treatment to the EPR signals of human fingernails towards studying dose response and fading subjected to UV exposure or beta irradiation” Radiation Measurements, November (2015), Volume 82, pages 40 – 46.
- Georgios S. Polymeris, Eren Şahiner, Niyazi Meriç, George Kitis. “Thermal assistance in TA – OSL signals of feldspar and polymineral samples; comparison with the case of pure quartz”. Radiation Measurements (2015) Volume 81, Pages 270-274.
- Niyazi Meriç, Eren Şahiner, Aytaç Baris,George S.Polymeris “Thermoluminescence Properties of Irradiated Commercial Color Pencils for Accidental Retrospective Dosimetry” Applied Radiation and Isotopes (2015), Volume 99, pages 97-104.
- Niyazi Meriç, Ülkü Rabia Yüce, Eren Şahiner, Aristis Damianidis, George S. Polymeris “Dose response and fading studies on de-proteinated tooth enamel after de-convolution using the sum of general order kinetics and a component for tunnelling recombination” Radiation Measurements (2015), Volume 81, Pages 257-261.
- Georgios S. Polymeris, Eren Şahiner, Niyazi Meriç, George Kitis “Experimental features of natural thermally assisted OSL (NTA-OSL) signal in various quartz samples; preliminary results “ Nuclear Inst. and Methods in Physics Research, B (2015), Volume 349, Pages 24-30.
- Şahiner, N. Meriç, G. S. Polymeris, “Assessing the impact of increasing temperature IR stimulation to the OSL signal of quartz”, Radiation Measurements , Volume 68, Pages 14-22. (2014)
- Şahiner, N. Meriç ,“A trapezoid approach for the experimental total-to-peak efficiency curve used in the determination of true coincidence summing correction factors in a HPGe detector”, Radiation Physics and Chemistry Volume 96, Pages 50–55. (2014)
- Doğan, N. Meriç ,“650 nm laser stimulated dating from SIDE Antique Theatre, TURKEY”, Radiation Physics and Chemistry Volume 96, Pages 60–68 (2014)
- Şahiner, N. Meriç and S. Uygun, “Luminescence (IRSL) dating of Yeni Rabat Church in Artvin, Turkey”, Radiation Physics and Chemistry Volume 86, PP 68–73.(2013)
- Atlıhan, M. A., Şahiner, E., & Alanyalı, F. S. (2012). Dose estimation and dating of pottery from Turkey. Radiation Physics and Chemistry, 81(6), 594-598.
- Şahiner, E., & Meriç, N. (2012). Infrared stimulated luminescence (IRSL) properties of natural aluminum corrosion. Geochronometria, 39(3), 227-232.
- R. Yuce , N. Meriç, O. Atakol, F. Yaşar. “dose response of hydrazine- deproteinated tooth enamel under blue light stimulation”, Radiation Measurements (2010), 45(7); pp 797–800.
- Meriç, M. A. Atlıhan, M. Koşal, U. R. Yüce , A. Çınaroğlu. “Infrared Stimulated Luminescence and Thermoluminescence Dating of Archaeological Samples from Turkey”, Geochronometria (2009), 34 , pp 25-31. [Tübitak_Project-T-BAG-108T042].
- Meriç, M. Koşal, M. A. Atlıhan, U. R. Yuce. “OSL properties of anthropological bone and tooth”, Radiation Physics and Chemistry (2008), Vol. 77 No: 6, pp. 685-689.
- Atlıhan, N. Meriç, “Luminescence dating of a geological sample from Denizli – Turkey”, Applied Radiation and Isotopes (2008), Vol. 66 No: 1, pp. 69-74.