- Aşlar, E., Meriç, N., Şahiner, E., Kitis, G., & Polymeris, G. S. (2017). Calculation of thermal quenching parameters in BeO ceramics using solely TL measurements. Radiation Measurements. Volume 103, August 2017, Pages 13-25
- Eren Şahiner , George Kitis, Vasilis Pagonis, Niyazi Meriç, George S. Polymeris, “Tunnelling recombination in conventional, post-infrared and post-infrared multi-elevated temperature IRSL signals in microcline K-feldspar” ( 2017), Journal of Luminescence, Volume 188, August 2017, Pages 514–523.
- Şahiner, E., Meriç, N., & Polymeris, G. S. (2017). Thermally assisted OSL application for equivalent dose estimation; comparison of multiple equivalent dose values as well as saturation levels determined by luminescence and ESR techniques for a sedimentary sample collected from a fault gouge. Nuclear Instruments and Methods in Physics Research Section B: Beam Interactions with Materials and Atoms, 392, 21-30.
- G.S. Polymeris, V. Giannoulatou, A. Kyriakidou, I.K. Sfampa, G. Theodorou, E. Şahiner, N. Meric, G. Kitis, K.M. “Paraskevopoulos, Bioactivity characterization of 45S5 bioglass using TL, OSL and EPR: Comparison with the case of 58S sol-gel bioactive glass”, January (2017) Materials Science & Engineering C, Volume 70 , Pages 673–680.
- Kitis, G.S. Polymeris, E. Sahiner, N. Meric, V. Pagonis, “Influence of the infrared stimulation on the optically stimulated luminescence in four K-feldspar samples”, Journal of Luminescence, August (2016), Volume 176, Pages 32–39.
- Kitis, G.S. Polymeris, M. Prokic, N. Meric, V. Pagonis, “Prompt isothermal decay of thermoluminescence in MgB4O7:Dy,Na and LiB4O7:Cu,In dosimeters” Radiation Measurements, January (2016), Volume 84, Pages 15-25.
- Eren Şahiner, Niyazi Meriç , George S. Polymeris, “Impact of different mechanical pre-treatment to the EPR signals of human fingernails towards studying dose response and fading subjected to UV exposure or beta irradiation” Radiation Measurements, November (2015), Volume 82, pages 40 – 46.
- Georgios S. Polymeris, Eren Şahiner, Niyazi Meriç, George Kitis. “Thermal assistance in TA – OSL signals of feldspar and polymineral samples; comparison with the case of pure quartz”. Radiation Measurements (2015) Volume 81, Pages 270-274.
- Niyazi Meriç, Eren Şahiner, Aytaç Baris,George S.Polymeris “Thermoluminescence Properties of Irradiated Commercial Color Pencils for Accidental Retrospective Dosimetry” Applied Radiation and Isotopes (2015), Volume 99, pages 97-104.
- Niyazi Meriç, Ülkü Rabia Yüce, Eren Şahiner, Aristis Damianidis, George S. Polymeris “Dose response and fading studies on de-proteinated tooth enamel after de-convolution using the sum of general order kinetics and a component for tunnelling recombination” Radiation Measurements (2015), Volume 81, Pages 257-261.
- Georgios S. Polymeris, Eren Şahiner, Niyazi Meriç, George Kitis “Experimental features of natural thermally assisted OSL (NTA-OSL) signal in various quartz samples; preliminary results “ Nuclear Inst. and Methods in Physics Research, B (2015), Volume 349, Pages 24-30.
- Şahiner, N. Meriç, G. S. Polymeris, “Assessing the impact of increasing temperature IR stimulation to the OSL signal of quartz”, Radiation Measurements , Volume 68, Pages 14-22. (2014)
- Şahiner, N. Meriç ,“A trapezoid approach for the experimental total-to-peak efficiency curve used in the determination of true coincidence summing correction factors in a HPGe detector”, Radiation Physics and Chemistry Volume 96, Pages 50–55. (2014)
- Doğan, N. Meriç ,“650 nm laser stimulated dating from SIDE Antique Theatre, TURKEY”, Radiation Physics and Chemistry Volume 96, Pages 60–68 (2014)
- Şahiner, N. Meriç and S. Uygun, “Luminescence (IRSL) dating of Yeni Rabat Church in Artvin, Turkey”, Radiation Physics and Chemistry Volume 86, PP 68–73.(2013)
- Atlıhan, M. A., Şahiner, E., & Alanyalı, F. S. (2012). Dose estimation and dating of pottery from Turkey. Radiation Physics and Chemistry, 81(6), 594-598.
- Şahiner, E., & Meriç, N. (2012). Infrared stimulated luminescence (IRSL) properties of natural aluminum corrosion. Geochronometria, 39(3), 227-232.
- UR. Yuce , N. Meriç, O. Atakol, F. Yaşar. “dose response of hydrazine- deproteinated tooth enamel under blue light stimulation”, Radiation Measurements (2010), 45(7); pp 797–800.
- Meriç, M. A. Atlıhan, M. Koşal, U. R. Yüce , A. Çınaroğlu. “Infrared Stimulated Luminescence and Thermoluminescence Dating of Archaeological Samples from Turkey”, Geochronometria (2009), 34 , pp 25-31. [Tübitak_Project-T-BAG-108T042].
- Meriç, M. Koşal, M. A. Atlıhan, U. R. Yuce. “OSL properties of anthropological bone and tooth”, Radiation Physics and Chemistry (2008), Vol. 77 No: 6, pp. 685-689.
- Atlıhan, N. Meriç, “Luminescence dating of a geological sample from Denizli – Turkey”, Applied Radiation and Isotopes (2008), Vol. 66 No: 1, pp. 69-74.